Industrial Cyber Security Training Course for Technicians in Industry 4.0
(Developed in the framework of InCyS 4.0 Erasmus+ project)
InCyS 4.0 project partners (Politeknika Ikastegia Txorierri - Bilbao (ES), Polytechnic of Porto (IPP) (PT), Hellenic Mediterranean University - Crete (GR) and IDEC SA (GR)) developed an integrated training course in 4 languages (EN, ES, PT, GR) for high-level technicians (EQF level 5 and above) and operational workers who work or will work in industry or in critical infrastructures, with Industrial 4.0 Control Systems.
The course focuses on cyber threats, dangers, and consequences in Industrial Systems and offers basic practical cybersecurity awareness training to prevent unnecessary exposure to risk and also basic capacity to protect against threats when detected.Learning outcomes
The didactic modules provide an overview of the most important concepts associated with the area of Industrial security. Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Understand the main differences between security policies that are carried out in IT environments and OT environments.
- Analyze the main vulnerabilities and threats that can be suffered in industrial environments.
- Know the different types of attacks that can be made to an OT network or a critical infrastructure.
- Introduce the most important aspects associated with the protection of critical infrastructures and current regulations.
- Describe the main countermeasures that can be included to strengthen industrial networks and protocols.
For more information please visit https://incybersecurity.eu/
The European Commission support for the production of this publication
does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the
views only of the authors and the Commission cannot be held responsible
for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.