INCOBOTICS e-learning course on collaborative robotics. The course contains 3 modules:
- Module 1. Introduction to Collaborative Robotics in Industry: Industry 5.0.
- A visual introduction to the incipient Industry 5.0 scenario
- An introduction to the main brands and types of COBOTS, specific characteristics and uses
- Module 2. Programming COBOTS:
- Movements, routines, managing I/O (inputs and outputs), palletization, manipulating tools.
- Programming tasks to cover the main Industrial functions: selection, inspection, sorting, manipulation etc.
- Module 3. Artificial Vision Systems:
- Introduction to main AV systems
- Safety parametres (programmable in accordance with CO-BOT function and task): sensorial capacities
- Data collection: monitoring and analysis
- Programming Artificial Vision
The course is addressed to:
- EQF level 5+ educationalists (HE and high level VET)
- Industrial and technical students (future workers in Industry)
- Industrial workers who require upskilling in programming for CO-BOTS via courses for the employed or unemployed workers
The course is self paced and has a total duration of xx hours.